Lyzmelk

Lyzmelk

22.8.12

The Expendables 2.

Today was the sewdish premiere of The Expendables 2 and guess who had ticets?

My expectations of the movies where sky high, the first movie is my favorite movie of all time so the bar was set pretty high. Usally the frase: The higher expectations, the harder fall is true and sequels is often not as good as the first movie, BUT within the first minute The Expendables 2 really chought my intrest. The first scene had it all, humor, acton, mystique and everything I look for in a movie. The rest of the movie keept this high standard, It was exelent direkted, the stunts where amazing and there is a reason that this actors is called ledgends (with one exeption of Hemsworth). The Expendables is for me really the best movie of the year, it did how ever miss a bit of deptht like the first movie had in one of my favourite scens when Micke Rourke painted the guitar and talked about the past. Other than the lack of deptht this movie really was epic. The scene in the cave wher Gunnar got an idéa is hilarious, Oh how I love Gunnar (and Dolph Lundgren).

The conclusion is: If you haven't seen the movie yet: DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment